So what does 'Put Ya Feet In' have to do with photos?? It makes me think of feet and the shoes on those feet. I have an affinity for taking photos of my feet whenever I am doing something new or exciting. You will always find a picture of my bare feet on my camera whenever we come back from the beach. Why wouldn't I memorialize my trip to San Francisco by taking a shot of my boots with the Golden Gate in the background?! I also just enjoy taking photos of shoes! Shoes say a lot about who we are. Some people always have to have the newest sneaker because they want to impress people. Some people wear Chucks that used to be black but are now splattered with paint and the rubber is falling off (she will remain nameless) because they make her feel grounded. Even in a world that's always changing, her tore up, faded Converse are always ready to walk any path. I also know a teenage boy who is sort of a nerd but always wears the coolest shoes! What does that say about him - he's not a label. Just because he's smart doesn't mean he doesn't have swag :) Well, on occasion anyways!
Sure, I love taking photos of beautiful places and faces, but pics of kicks are so much more fun! One day, I am going to create a book of all my feet photos and pics of kicks :) Until then, I will just share some here.





No comments:
Post a Comment